Saturday, April 5, 2014

xo.


Hey everyone!


Welcome to my blog LipsticknLacquer.  I've been an avid makeup and nail polish collector for quite some time now and I thought that it would be fun to share my love of all things beauty with you guys (:
Since this is my first post and first blog ever, I wanted to do something that would let you guys get to know me a little more so I've come up with 25 random facts about myself. So here we go!

1.  My name is Sabrina. Some people call me Sabby and sometimes even Sabbyrina.
2. I am 19 years old.
3. I am a scorpio.
4. I am currently attending UH Hilo as a sophomore, soon to be junior.
5. I am a chemistry major.
6. My dream job is to become a cosmetic developer (cosmetic chemist) for MAC or any other major makeup brand.
7. I played soccer for 12 years of my life and I miss playing with my old team a lot.
8. I love sports.  I love watching sports with my friends and family and I get really into it and start yelling at the TV sometimes.
9. I have a really shy/introverted personality.  If you talk to me first I have no problem talking and keeping a conversation with you, but I have a hard time starting conversations because I am so shy.
10.  I would love to travel across the USA to see where I want to live when I graduate college and the places I'm most interested in right now are Pennsylvania, Colorado, and Texas.
11. I was born and raised in Hawaii, but I usually spend either my summers or winters in California and I love it there.
12.  My favorite color is lavender.
13. My favorite flowers are peonies.
14. I hate fish.  Fish are slimy and slippery and they stink and they just gross me out. yuck.
15.  I love almost all types of music.  Some of my favorite artists are All Time Low, Pierce the Veil, Eminem, Adele, One Direction, and The Band Perry.
16. I love to read; one of my favorite apps is Wattpad and I've been thinking about maybe writing a story of my own one day.
17. I'm really undecided about my future. I don't know where I want to live or what career I will even go into ultimately. It's a bit stressful and scary at times, but I'll figure it out eventually.
18.  I have over 300 different colors of nail polish and I think its pretty close to almost 400 bottles of nail polish.
19.  My favorite makeup brand is MAC Cosmetics with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics coming in second.  Albeit I have never really used many other brands, but I do plan on branching out into other high end brands this year.
20.  My favorite types of makeup items are lipsticks and blushes, although recently I have been getting more into highlighters.
21.  I am a really picky eater.  I don't eat a lot of things and some people trip out over how ridiculously picky I am.
22.  I am really organized when it comes to anything beauty related.  My lipsticks are all organized by brand and collection, my closet is organized by color, and whenever new collections are coming out I have lists that clearly label everything out.  It's almost OCD, but then you look at the floor of my room and it's ridiculously messy and all my school things are disorganized with my notes written randomly in my notebooks.  It's actually really bad... lol.
23. My favorite seasons are winter and fall even though we don't have major season changes here in Hawaii.  I like winter and fall because I get to wear dark, vampy colors and I get to dress up with my boots, sweaters, and scarves.
24.  I love to cook.  I recently started trying to get back into shape and finding/making healthy dishes has become a new favorite pass time of mines.
25. I'm such a morning person.  I wake up at 6 every single morning even without an alarm clock and I don't need coffee or caffeine of any type to function throughout the day, but I have a hard time staying up very late.  I'm usually sleeping by 11.

Well that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed reading my first blog post and feel free to leave me a comment about whatever.  There's a lot more to come soon (Makeup hauls, Nail art, Tutorials, etc.) and I can't wait to get this blog going (:

Until next time,

xo.
Sabrina

Stay Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment