Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ulta Haul

Hey Everyone! (:

Ulta recently had their 21 days of beauty sale and on one of their beauty days, their Mario Badescu products were all 25% off & of course I had to take advantage of this sale!

L-R Mario Badescu Products
Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Eye Makeup Remover, Rose Facial Spray, Glycolic Foaming Cleanser

I hadn't heard much about Mario Badescu products until I watched one of Nicole Giermo's videos (I don't remember which one exactly, but I think it was in one of her haul videos) where she talked about how the glycolic cleansing gel just took all of her makeup off no problem & I've been wanting to try their products ever since.  We don't have an Ulta in the state of Hawaii I believe and I wasn't sure which products to try exactly so I just ordered a bunch of facial cleansers because I ran out of my old DHC cleansing oil.

So far I've only tried these products a few times and I don't know how I feel about these products.  The Enzyme Cleansing Gel has an unpleasant smell to it (I'm not sure what it exactly smells like but I don't like it) and it is a little strong.  It doesn't bother me too much but I would've enjoyed the product more had it smelled better or had no scent at all.  It does get rid of my makeup and my face feels clean and smooth after I use it so that's a plus.
I'm not too big a fan of the eye makeup remover because you have to apply it with your fingertips and in my opinion it just doesn't work very well.  After using it, my mascara is still on my eyes and I don't like having to go back and use another remover after I'm done washing my face.
However, I don't have anything bad to say about the glycolic foaming cleanser or the facial rose spray.  I like both products and I will most likely repurchase after I finish these up.

Samples from Ulta

As a side note, can I just say how much better the Ulta samples are from the Sephora ones.  Usually all sephora includes with their packages are these foil packages where you can't really get a good feel for how the product works or how your skin will react to it in my opinion.  These Ulta samples were pretty good for free.  They included a sample of 7 face wipes by the brand simple, a small sized moisturizer that came in a tube not a foil packet and a small foil packet of a cleanser (They can't all be winners lol)

I also placed a Sephora order last night since I had to take advantage of their 15% off sale as well.  Theres just something about sales that make me feel like I have to buy stuff or else I'm losing out on money lol.  So check back for that haul going up in the near future.

Until Next Time.
xo,
Sabrina

Stay Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment