Saturday, April 5, 2014

Makeup of the Day

Hey Everyone!


Todays look is brought to you by this beautiful palette by the company Too Faced.
Eyeshadow Colors L-R
Row 1: Dainty, Charming, Girly, Totally Fetch, Miss Sparkles
Row 2: Ringleader, Gangsta, Instigator, Badass, Jailbird
It's the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette and I actually picked this palette up during my winter visit to California. Unfortunately where I live we don't have an Ulta or a Sephora anywhere so I have to order things online and since I live in Hawaii these companies don't ship to us for free even if we spend over $50. Bummer. So whenever I visit the mainland I go crazy when I go to a Sephora or Ulta and I'm just swatching things left and right!

In this look I used the colors Jailbird (inner corner), Totally Fetch (across the lid), Charming (Crease), Ringleader (to blend out my crease), Miss Sparkles (outer V), and Badass (lower lash line).





I haven't really used this palette much because I haven't had much time to play around with makeup recently because of college classes, but so far I'm really enjoying the palette.  The colors go together well and you can do many looks using only this palette alone. I think this palette is still available online at Sephora for $46 but Sephora is having their 15% off sale right now so if you don't have this palette yet, then you may want to check it out.

For the rest of my face I used MAC lipstick Flair for Finery, a limited edition lipstick that came out with their Divine Nights collection, MAC Blazing Haute blush, MAC Stereo Rose for highlight, and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil for bronzer/contouring. My winged eyeliner was created with NYC Liquid eyeliner and my eyeshadow base was NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Eyebrows are done with MAC Fluidline in the color Dipdown.

Kole Kole beach park waterfall
Even though we don't have a Sephora or any places to really shop, there are perks to living here on the Big Island. Today I did a little exploring and went to Kole Kole beach park and even though you can't really swim there, it's still really pretty.

Small waves washing up into the rocks

Until next time.
xo,
Sabrina.




Stay Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment