Monday, April 14, 2014

What's In My Gym Bag?

Hey Guys!


What's in my gym bag? 
As a college student, I get access to our schools gym and I've really been wanting to get back into shape and slim down a little before bikini season rolls around.  I got pretty lucky with my schedule this semester and I finish class at 11 almost every day but there are a few days where I have to work out in between classes (Tuesday & Friday).  Nobody wants to go to class all smelly and looking frumpy, so today I'm going to show you what I do to get ready quickly after a workout at the gym.

First, right after I work out, I usually take a quick shower because I do 40 min of cardio and at the end of that I'm just really sweaty and sticky feeling.  Even if I don't do a lot of cardio, I sweat really easily so I just like to take a shower anyways.
If you don't feel very sweaty or gross after your workouts then prob. won't need to shower and you could even do a quick wipe down with some baby wipes if you'd rather not shower.  I know some college showers are disgusting, but ours are pretty clean and I don't mind showering there.


After I get dressed I get out my handy little makeup bag. My makeup bag is a cute little travel size bag from Tarte that I got as a gift set from Sephora.


I put together this makeup bag recently because I got a lot of these products from my Sephora haul with using them at the gym in mind.  Inside my makeup bag I have an Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Ebony, a Selena Gomez perfume rollerball, Tarte Maracuja Oil Rollerball, MAC Eyeliner in Engraved, a cherry Chapstick, a Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour full coverage foundation in Medium, Maybelline Waterproof the Rocket mascara, and an Urban Decay High Gloss Lip Color in the shade Glinda.  It may seem like this is a lot of makeup but it really only takes me about 5-10 minutes to do my makeup after the gym.

First, I take my brow wiz pencil and fill in my brows a little bit tip they're defined a little more than usual.  I then apply the Maracuja oil to my face first then rub it into my skin using my fingers and then I do my eyeliner to let the oil settle into my skin before I go over it with foundation.  Then I take a tiny amount of foundation and rub it in to my cheeks with my fingers just to cover the redness of my cheeks (I get so red when I work out it's not even funny).  Next I do a coat of mascara on my upper lashes and finish off with either my chapstick or my lip pencil.

This is by all means not a very hard look to accomplish and after the gym I don't really feel like wearing a ton of makeup anyways.  This look is something I'd also do if I was pressed for time since it's basically following the rules for framing your face: Brows, Lashes, Lips.

Let me know in the comments if you even bother doing your makeup after the gym and if you do, what products are in your gym bag?

Until Next Time.
xo,
Sabrina








Stay Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment